The operator of these web pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with statutory data protection regulations as well as this data privacy statement.
Our website can generally be used without having to enter personal data. Whenever our web pages collect personal data (such as name, address or email addresses), it is always done so on a voluntary basis, if possible. This data will not be transferred to third parties, without your express consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (such as during communication via email) may have security vulnerabilities. It is not possible to provide absolute protection of data, as a result of access, by third parties.
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data, when using our website. Personal data are all data that is personally identifiable to you, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Person responsible, according to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Shore Sportsworks GmbH
Telefon +49 76 61 / 97 393 0
Telefax +49 76 61 / 97 393 99
You can reach our data protection supervisor (Mr Sebastian Eckmann) at
Or via post at
Shore Sportsworks GmbH
Data protection supervisor
(3) When you contact us by email, the information you provide (your e-mail address, if necessary your name and phone number) is saved by us, to answer your questions. We delete the data, in this connection after the storage is not required any longer, or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers, for individual functions of our offer or if you would like to utilize your data, for commercial purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective operations below. We also designate the established criteria of the storage time.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights to us regarding the personal data relating to you:
Right to information,
Right to rectification or deletion,
Right to limitation of processing,
Right to object to the processing,
Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data, by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Article 6 Para 1 P. 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference at Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status/HTTP status code
Amount of transferred data
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition, to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer, when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, saved and assigned to the browser you are using, and specific information through the location, set by the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet experience (offer) more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (thereto b)
Persistent cookies (thereto c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes, in particular, the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This will allow your computer to be recognized again when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted, after a specified duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies, at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings, according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out to you that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Other functions and offers of our websites
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually need to provide additional personal information that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) We use some of our services to process your data, from external service providers. These were carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties if action participation, contests, contracts or similar services are offered by us together, with partners. For further information please contact us by providing your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
Shore Sportsworks GmbH
Data protection supervisor
§ 5 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a Web Analytics service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and which allow you to analyze the use of the website. The information which cookies generate on your use of this website will generally be transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will abbreviate your IP address, in advance, within the member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Treaty on the European Economic Area. The complete IP address will only be transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website, to analyze your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and provide the website operator, with further services related to website and Internet usage.
(2 ) Google will not link the IP address which your browser transfers, within the context of Google Analytics, to other data.
(3 ) You can prevent cookies from being saved, by setting your browser software to do so; however, we would like to point out that all functions of this website may not be fully usable if you do so. Furthermore, you can prevent the recording of data usage, of the website related data, which the cookies generate (including your IP address) by Google and prevent this data from being processed by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are truncated further and a person's data can be excluded. As far as the data collected about you has a personal reference, it is thus immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer, through the obtained statistics and make it more interesting for you, as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transferred to the United States, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US privacy shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. F General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Cookies are small text files used by websites to make the user experience more efficient.
By law, we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other cookie types, we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third parties that appear on our pages.
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time from the cookie statement on our site.
Necessary cookies help to use this site efficiently by providing basis functions like site navigation and secure areas of the website. The website cannot function efficiently without those Cookies.
|_grecaptcha||This Cookie is utilized to distinguish between humans and Bots. This is advantageous for the website to generate valid reports about the use of the website.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|_GRECAPTCHA||This Cookie is utilized to distinguish between humans and Bots. This is advantageous for the website to generate valid reports about the use of the website.||179 Days||HTTP Cookie|
|Is used to track if the user accepted the use of Marketing cookies. This cookie is essential to comply with the GDPR of the website.||2 Years||HTTP Cookie|
|CookieConsent||Cookiebot||Stores the status of consent for cookies for the current domain.||1 Year||HTTP Cookie|
|language||www.stagescycling.eu||Stores the preferred language of the user on the website.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|rc::a||This Cookie is utilized to distinguish between humans and Bots. This is advantageous for the website to generate valid reports about the use of the website.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|rc::b||This Cookie is utilized to distinguish between humans and Bots.||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|rc::c||This Cookie is utilized to distinguish between humans and Bots.||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|sid||www.stagescycling.eu||Keeps the website status of the user for all site requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|sid_key||www.stagescycling.eu||Keeps the website status of the user for all site requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|test_cookie||Is used to track if the browser supports cookies.||1 Day||HTTP Cookie|
|yscountry||www.stagescycling.eu||Stores language settings of the user on the website.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Statistic-Cookies help the website provider to understand how users interact with the website by collecting anonymised information.
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the user is using the website.||399 Days||HTTP Cookie|
|_ga_#||Collects data about how often the user visited the website, as well about the first and last visit.||399 Days||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to limit the request rate.||1 Day||HTTP Cookie|
|1 Day||HTTP Cookie|
Marketing-Cookies are used to follow the users on the website. The purpose of these cookies are, to provide and show relevant ads to the user and are, therefore, valuable for publishers are third-party advertisers.
|_fbp||Meta Platforms, Inc.||Is used from Facebook to display numerous ad products e.g. real-time offer from third-party advertisers.||3 Months||HTTP Cookie|
|_gcl_au||Is used from Google AdSense to experiment with ad efficiency on pages that provide their Services.||3 Months||HTTP Cookie|
|IDE||Used from Google DoubleClick, to register and notify actions of the user after clicking or viewing an ad of the provider, with the purpose to to measure the effectiveness of an ad and the illustration of target-oriented ads for the user.||1 Year||HTTP Cookie|
|pagead/1p-user-list/#||Is used to track if the user has shown interest in specific products or events which were shown on websites and how the user has navigated through the website - this is used to measure ad spend and makes it easier to pay for recommendations fees between websites.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|yt.innertube::nextId||YouTube||Register a unique ID, to keep statistics of YouTube videos the user watched.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|ytidb::LAST_RESULT_ENTRY_KEY||YouTube||Stores user settings when the user recalls an integrated YouTube Video on another website.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-cast-available||YouTube||Stores user settings when the user recalls an integrated YouTube Video on another website||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-cast-installed||YouTube||Stores user settings when the user recalls an integrated YouTube Video on another website||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||YouTube||Stores user settings when the user recalls an integrated YouTube Video on another website||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-device-id||YouTube||Stores user settings when the user recalls an integrated YouTube Video on another website||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-fast-check-period||YouTube||Stores user settings when the user recalls an integrated YouTube Video on another website||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-session-app||YouTube||Stores user settings when the user recalls an integrated YouTube Video on another website||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-session-name||YouTube||Stores user settings when the user recalls an integrated YouTube Video on another website||Session||HTML Local Storage|